|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Monday, March 30, 2009|10:40 PM
Today was a fun fun fun day(!!!) :D Free period, as usual, daidi's and cheat/bluff are loveeeee! ![]() During maths, I was so tired, I fell asleep. Kittipong/Darren drew a smilely face on my hand >:( and richelle screamt my name in class to wake up! LOLS. Super dumb! After school, went out with Evan, Yunxin & Julia to jurongpoint :DD It was a crazy fun time!!! :) :) :) We ate at ben10 first, then went for movie; Confession Of A Shopaholic! I must say, the movie title really caught my attention and was expecting something good and nice out of it. But to my disspointment, it kinda suck actually. I was pretty bored at most of the parts. So were my girlfriends too! Hahah. Pictures below is when we camwhore in the toilet before going into the movie :D ![]() ![]() After movie, we went to camwhore alot alot! But pictures all in Evan's DSLR as my camera was in low battery mood ): Camwhore for almost half an hour to an hour(?) then went off. :) Yunxin,Evan and me camwhore in the train again! :) HAHAH! Well, i must say, i had a fun time with them! :D Pictures to be uploaded soon once I get the pictures from Julia&Evan :D Till then, Im going to study for History Test & Watch American Next Top Model :D xoxo
|