Sarah



&&since 22'02'08 :D
peeping tom :D
Currently viewing 5 post.
.
.
I laugh and shout. I scream and cry. I smile and frown, like normal humans do. I'm shower with God's
.

Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet
#At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x

Articulate

Unwanted comment will be deleted:D



Get Wild

Family<
christy regine sandra

Peihwarians
cherylong chloe chuanling ginnmin jedidiah jingharn jacelyn jingting joy kellie marilyn qinying qinle ruixiong rachel siaoyin stacie shenting sharler trissie tricia valerie vanessa winnie weiqi waishi xinying yunxin zoey zixian

Fairsian
amalina dawn darren deborah danielle elisse emeline fatin gina joshua junyuan julia karei kaiyong lydia melody najib nigel pearly richelle rulling shomann tricia weili yoga

Dancers
caiyi dorothea gladys marissa nicole rosanne sumay shanny xiuwen wingsze

Combine Blog
w320

Church
amber caiwen chinming clarence davidang damien david edmund eileen eunice gordon hiangteck jackson joyce jolene jonathan joshua joey jinru karjun karwen karyie linda longjin mason melvin nikki pearlyn shawn sandrea seowshi seowting sijia shing terecia torance tim tiffany vanessa vanessa weisin zhangjun zhenwei ziyang

Online
ivan louis wenjun shihui terenze xiaokuan yuxing

Others
feliciachin george waishi laozhabor shihui potato

Archives
February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009

Advertisments

Music
Friday, March 27, 2009|5:06 PM

Today, I took my pen up and wrote a letter to you. But half way, I put my pen down. Because mymind told me to stop for I didn't know how to express it all out, but my heart kept wanting me to write more..

School pass very fast today! Played daidiwith friendsss :) :)
After school, went to jurong point with yunxin! Bought some stuff, ate then went home!

Met bryan at opposite house bus-stop. Walked home together :} He played with my camera!
(Pictures are not edited!)

I like the bottom left picture da most! It's not edited kay!


Replied Tags Here//
Louis- I can't add your email? Did you type wrongly or anything? :O
Mien- Wrap myself? You mean the T-shirt? Hahaha. If the T-shirt is with me last night, I would wrap it on my own. But it's not! And thanks/sorry!
Ziyang- Hahah. NO LUHS! I didn't eat. I purposly didn't post the cake picture cause I didn't wanted to leak anything out mahzx.
Ruijun- Hellooos :)
Inging- Your sentence make zero sense. Don't bother explaining too, can't really be bother anyways.
Richelle- Hahah! Because there was no other pictures! Hahah, chey! Cheer up kayyyyy (K) Love you vvv much crazy girl!
Sandrea- His birthday is today. 27th march :}
Bryan- No! We'll have a compeition! Hahahahah!


xoxo