|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Tuesday, March 10, 2009|9:20 PM
POOL MADE MY DAY(!!) :D Didn't go to school. Around 8+, woke up and replied sms! Then raynon called me to meet kittipong and darren + him at IRC! So I quickly bath and went there :) We played pool and played lan! Hahah :} It was pretty fun! Then went batok to grab a bite :) Afterwhich, went to Queensway to walk around! They bought their studs and I looked around for my hiphop track pants! Then went to Richelle's condo to find the other's and we played pool together :] I had plenty of fun there! Jingping, Evan, Julia, Richelle, Kittipong, Darren, Gouwei & Raynon was there! ![]() ![]() ![]() Left the condo @ 5/6+! Went to Queens to eat with Raynon, Kittipong and Darren! :) Saw wesley! Hahah. We went sepreate ways around 6/7+ ! I LOVE MY CLASSSSS(!!!!!!) Especially , MY BUNCH OF GIRLS ♥ I feel so relax and crazy with you girls. I love your vvv much! :) :) :) Sentosa with class tomorrow! :D Replied tags here// Zhenwei- :) Wisdom- I didn't think you would reply my tag luhzx!! AHHH :D I thought you like shuffling?! Have you been prasticing on the dance move? Sweat alot? Uhsss :X Damien- Hopefully I won't have a nightmare. Alson- Yes yes yes :} Bingqi- What anymore?! I box you uhs. ....... - Nope. :O Zhenwei- Hahah! I can't really remember that part :x Christine- I LOVE YOU TOOOOOO :D xoxo
|