|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Wednesday, March 18, 2009|6:31 PM
I love blue skies but dislike green eyes. I'm backkkk :) Chalet was fun and painful! Monday- Woke up early to prepare to go school to do maths test with Kittipong & Darren. Maths test is like a careless and hard ): I must buck up menzx. I cannot slack anymore! So afterwhich, took cab home then rush to Jurong point to meet chalet group to prepare for Cheers! :} Went to Carpark to prastice our cheer! Around 3+, went to meet other's and headed down to the chalet! Cellgroup was a blast! :) Games is still indeed the besta! Took pictures at the end of the day :) ![]() Slept beside jiaqi! (L)! WAS WOKEN UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT(around 3+) TO PLAY WATERBOMB. I WAS SO EXCITED TO PLAY, TILL I STEPPED OUT OF THE CHALET WITH WATER ON THE FLOOR, I FELL AND SCRAP MY SKIN AGAINST THE ROAD FLOOR -.- It's super pain >:( Tuesday- Woke up and ate breakfastt :)) Can't really remeber much. But, INDOOR GAME IS LIKE A SUPER FUN :D! Well done kaixiang, melvin, wendy, kelvin, jonathan, waikit, joshua & seowting! :} Last session is goooddd :) And congratss Fire Banana :D Freee time after 10 onwards! :} Didn't go jetty with people nor OCH. Stayed in the room and had a heart to heart talk to seowshin (K). Went downstair to 1st floor to played daidi and talk to other's till around 4+! Girls(jiaqi, cerline, wendy, seowshi, amber, seowting, terecia and me!) slept in a row! :D LOVEEEEEEEEE :) And I hold seowting hand to sleep! HAHAHAHA :) :) :) THREE CHEERS TO THE 4 TEAMS :D Hip hip horray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip horray :D ![]() And lastly, I bonded with many people :) :) Fairfield breakthrough. I'm a happy girl :] Sarah. Leon. Lesean. Kanghao. Yunxin. Zhe Hui. Evangeline. Clifton. Junjie. & I still love these girls very much ♥ CHEERS TO CELLGROUP W320 and W472 :D xoxo
|