|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Thursday, March 5, 2009|8:15 PM
I am slowly smiling with teeth :) :) :) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You know how happy I am that I can finally smile with my teeth!? Haha. Though it's not striaght or not with braces yet, but at least it looks so much better! :D GEEEEEEHEHEHETEEEHEEE :D Today in English class, play truth or dare with lydia, richelle, zhongyik, weirong, emeline! :) It was very funn! I was so embrrasssed. Lols! Zhongyik is the joke of the day! Haha. His really super cute! During Free Period, I saw how lydia took out her liberet stut! She took it out till like super pain. I can't imagine if I ever perice my tongue! OMGZX. Maths class! :} Me- Our class always all same pattern! Or perhaps, only two kind of patterns! 1st- Ok, my fault luhs. Everything my fault! 2nd- Huhs? I never! I never ! Darren- Haha! Yes! Kittipong- NO! Still got alot more. For example " Then?! Then?! What you want!" HAHAHA! OUR CLASS IS LIKE A COOLZX. After school went to yunxin house to visit her :) Cool right! Haha. Camwhore and chat :) Stayed till 7+ then home! ![]() ![]() I can't stand it! I want my braces so badly right now. I want my straight teeth like, hell soon! I don't want to go prom night and still wearing on braces! Dam fugly ugly! xoxo
|