|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Sunday, February 15, 2009|11:49 PM
Today is a COLOURFUL DAY! :) :) :) I can't be bother to post all the pictures currently, so I'll just post my favourite picture(s). "People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care." Agree? Agreed! :) Tags Replied Here// Jinru- Hahahah! Lame! Wah, I feel so honnour sia. My name appear in your blog post! HAHAH! Not bad, like one CCA also got story one! Sandrea- Hahah! Then next time you ask me out ok! HOHOH! Happy belated valentines too! :) Misss you alot! Jonathan- She had no other choice yo! HAHAH! And she really don't really like soft toys anyways! HAHA. What a waste right?! Lucky she got a sister who love soft toys like mad! Chrisitine- Of cause I know luhs. He got it al plan since don't know day what lohs! Hahaha! Whatever, shut up! Hahahah. Love youu toooo! :D Bryan- Your better don't gang up on me hoh! I kill your. hahaha. Wink your head, you don't think i don't know what you thinking! Hahaha! Love you tooooooo my gan dad! :) :) Louis- LOLS? Why angle aware-ness day?! LOLS. But you earn your own money lehs! Why lazy! You only work awhile right! Omgzx, you really uhs. Hahah! :) Happy bealted valentine's! :) Serena- HELLOOS! I'm so shockk to see your tag! Happy belated Valentine's tooo! :) I miss you and yuting toooooo!! Hope to catch up with your soon! :) Kellie- YO! Hahah, Happy Bealted Valentine's! Hahah, Yes! Meet up like hell soooon!! We've been saying these for don't know how long already! Karjun- Happy Valentine's tooo! :D I want to catch up with you soon! ): Alson- Oh hell! Their dam co-operative and their actions are dam sharp, really freaking sharp! Goodness! But their's is more into locking & popping kind. I prefer the breakdancing kind though:) But not bad! My kind of guys! HAHAHAHA. Leon- You sure you leon? Don't feel like leon, neither sound like him. Xiaobai- AHAHH! YES! And it's a HOT CCA also! hahahahahh :D xoxo
|