|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Friday, February 6, 2009|8:45 PM
Today had F&N. And it made my day! :) We were told to cook grilled fish on banana leaf. I paired with my next index number partner, claudia. :) Once done, I tried my fish. And let other's of my friends have a taste of it. I "force" my teacher to try. After trying, she open her eyes wide. While munching on the fish, she did a good sign with her hand! :D I was so happpy! :) :) :) ![]() HAHA :D I think the fish was quite nice too! But it was super spicyyy )x Wells, I am happy with my end work! :D Chem test was open book test!?! I thought it was just a normal test. I didn't bring my book along, but luckily, most of the answers couldn't be found in the book. Hahah. :X Physics test was alright :) :) After school, went to Jp with damien! Walk around for super long. Bought some stuff and then home :) I am trying to learn to smile with my teeth. I can't wait for braces! :D I still have a never dying feeling of fear when meeting some guys. Sigh. xoxo
|