|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Saturday, February 7, 2009|1:09 AM
Replied tags here// Jinru- No Wonder. Everytime when I go there(after school), i will walk pass there. And I don't see you! Haha. No bad, earning your own moneyy :) :) Marilyn- Oh shucks. I hate cross country. I am so going to back out mans. Haha! You have a safe trip there alright :D Louis- Haha. Yeah, feeling much better already :] Oppos. :x So you should always visit my blog, so you don't have to scroll down for your tag. :D Yes, will link you asap. Qinwei- Oh goodness. I am shock to see your tag! Yes, alright! Quickly save up your money, so we can fish soon!:) Ziyang- The teacher too lame already. Sandrea- :D Zhenwei- Ohs? What did you cook! Next time I cook, let you and other's try/eat ok! :D Haha. But your must have Faith in me ok. So i just came back from downstair my house chatting with friend :) Calming atmostphere, breezy weather, silent peace. :] Not bad for you to think and have time out from the world/reality. xoxo
|