MASS BIRTHDAY DEDCATION.For Feburary Babies, whom I know.Happy Birthday Fatin♥
Birthday Falls On: 1st Feburary
HEY FATIN! :D
My secondary 1 bestfriend :) :) With Nabila and Qinwei! Hahaha. I miss hanging out with you girl ): I remember the gossiping, laughter and rebilious! Hope to hang out soon with you ok :D I want to see you dance girl! Hahah. All the best for your studies ok! :) :)
I want to go out with You and Nabila sooon!
Happy Birthday Bing Qi&Da :)
Birthday Falls On: 2nd Feburary 
Hey twins :) :) I feel so happy knowing you. I always think having twins as friend is like the coolest thing on earth. Hahah (x Wells, We met off quite dumb, hit off quite well, then had quarrels and back to normal friends :) Both for brothers! HAHA. :D Anyways, Thanks for the memories, not a very go thing to recall, but definetly a laughing want. :D
Do well for these year yehs. Jiayous bingqi&da! I promise, I will recongnise your after awhile without looking at the name tag already :X
Happy Birthday Clinton :)
Birthday Falls On: 03 Feburary
HEY STUPID GRANDSON x)
THANKS FOR STANDING BY ME WHEN I DID NOT HAD ANYONE THERE FOR ME♥ Thanks alot. I really will not forget the day I cried like mad on the steps and you were there trying your best to make me smile. You are always super dumb want. HAHA:D Anyways, CONCENTRATE ON YOUR STUDIES AND STOP FOOING AROUND IN CLASS. Haha :) Last long.
Happy Birthday Julia ♥
Birthday Falls On: 04 Feburary 
J U L I A .
I
LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR LAUGHTER AND SMILE.
It's super contagious and your smile is like a dam hell gorgeous! Don't say you don't know how to smile girl! Your teeth are soo white and soo nice! Super jealous. Hahaha. Love your company alot men. Always laughing like mad and going crazy and I only got to know you(like actually talk to you) these year! Haha. I pray our frienship will continue on throught out our years on secondary life! :)
Jiayous in studies :D You're a smart girl babez!
Happy Birthday Waikit :)
Birthday Falls On: 04 Feburary
I remember the first time I saw you was at ziyang house. You were wearing skinnies! Hahaha. The second time was service, Mike Connel. And after Service, I camwhore with you! HAHA :D Not very close but I'm sure we will have closer friendship these year cause we are in the same group! :) I pray you will have a good birthday these year dude! Jiayous in Christ :D
Jesus love you and I love you too :)
Happy Birthday Jonathan ♥
Birthday Falls On: 05 Feburary 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONATHAN! :DD
THANKS SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING. FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE, BEING THE ONE THAT IS AWARE THAT I AM SAD, HELPING ME WITH THINGS WHEN I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO AND ALWAYS "QIAN JIU-ING" ME. THANKS ALOT JON. YOU REALLY ARE A
LIGHT IN MY LIFE.
I am really really having you in my life♥ You are someone I really wouldn't want to loose. You are such a undestanding and caring person. You are aways giving in to me when I throw my "tantrums". I am really sorry jon )x But, You are really a wonderful person to share my problems with, to chat and say lame/stupid jokes with. You bring joy into my life,jon. I always feel real when I hang out with you. Like you are my sibling the kind of feeling. :)
Really thanks alot jon :) :) Jiayous in Christ and in your studies :D You will always be my "twin"! :D One lat thing,
THANKS FOR ALWAYS SENDING ME BACK HOME NO MATTER HOW LATE/EARLY IT IS.
Hahaha. xie xie for everything you done in my life. :D
JESUS LOVE YOU AND I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOO!
Happy Birthday Zoe :}
Birthday Falls On: 05 Feburary Hey ex-bestfriend :) I haven't talk to you in ages, seriously ages. The last time I met you was last year september! ): Really hope to catch up with you soon yeh. :) Hope life is still going fine for you! Meet up soon and all the best for these year :]
Labels: Feburary Babies