|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Wednesday, February 25, 2009|8:45 PM
I'M BACK FROM MY DENTIST :) My teeth looks horrid now )): Super ugly! Can't stand it man. I believe when I was doing a check up on my teeth, God was there. Cause it wasen't so painful a compare to other times when I visited to dental, which was err, very long ago(though it's just cleaning and polishing). The dentist was very kind and smilely :) :) :) I hold so tightly to my pig just now! (She's going to suffer with me through these past few months! ) Next wed is my next dental inject ): I borrowed Yunxin's Ipod so I won't hear much of the machine sound. Thank God for giving me the courage to go to the dental again :D These year, sec3's are going for Service Learning! We have quite a few choices, (I won't state the prices here) Dam exciting! I want to go Japan! :) :) But I feel like going China ONLY BECAUSE of the duration of days there. So I can spend longer time with my friends! We have 4 choices to choose, but I've no idea what should I put as my last two choices )): Wish me luck, I'll get into Japan! :D Meeting Christine & Sky (L)! Replied Tags Here// Xiaobai- Haha. ok. Steady :) Must call! But I not that pro ok, I just like playing it! :) Zhenwei- You're welcome :) Karjun- What are you trying to say sia! haha. Monday :D Darren- Hellos :) You uhs, Don't get anymore supension already luhs! Alson- Are you like super serious? Damien- Of cause. New hair lehs :) Jinru- Ehs, different day different timing uhs! :O Louis- :) Nehs. Kaiser- Hellos :D Bryan- Sure thing dude :} Haha. Darren- Will do it asap! Zhenwei- What sia! HAHA. Don't feel sorry, that's what a toy is suppose to tahan! Damien- Don't be insane! You carry for me luhs. Hahah Ziyang- Haha! Yeap :D Spammer- I can't be bother with you, fullstop. Damien- haha, retarded. But thanks :] Bryan- Love you! Sandrea- Haha, so cute. Thanks :) xoxo
|