Sarah



&&since 22'02'08 :D
peeping tom :D
Currently viewing 5 post.
.
.
I laugh and shout. I scream and cry. I smile and frown, like normal humans do. I'm shower with God's
.

Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet
#At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x

Articulate

Unwanted comment will be deleted:D



Get Wild

Family<
christy regine sandra

Peihwarians
cherylong chloe chuanling ginnmin jedidiah jingharn jacelyn jingting joy kellie marilyn qinying qinle ruixiong rachel siaoyin stacie shenting sharler trissie tricia valerie vanessa winnie weiqi waishi xinying yunxin zoey zixian

Fairsian
amalina dawn darren deborah danielle elisse emeline fatin gina joshua junyuan julia karei kaiyong lydia melody najib nigel pearly richelle rulling shomann tricia weili yoga

Dancers
caiyi dorothea gladys marissa nicole rosanne sumay shanny xiuwen wingsze

Combine Blog
w320

Church
amber caiwen chinming clarence davidang damien david edmund eileen eunice gordon hiangteck jackson joyce jolene jonathan joshua joey jinru karjun karwen karyie linda longjin mason melvin nikki pearlyn shawn sandrea seowshi seowting sijia shing terecia torance tim tiffany vanessa vanessa weisin zhangjun zhenwei ziyang

Online
ivan louis wenjun shihui terenze xiaokuan yuxing

Others
feliciachin george waishi laozhabor shihui potato

Archives
February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009

Advertisments

Music
Wednesday, February 18, 2009|9:44 PM

(I suddenly remember one night in Sec2 camp. Camp instructor potato let us hear a calming and relax song and some people from 2H, after a very very very exhausted day, laid on the floor and listen as some slowly fell asleep.)
I like these kind of presence.

I wore pink socks to school today. And I'm so happy with it! :) Super cute. HAHA.


Had PE today! Did Standing Broad Jump, was very excited for it! My first try was 185cm!?! I totally drop! Sec1, I could jump like 200++( I remember I use to challenge with nabila)! SIAN. So I kept trying and trying. I fell down two times, but still kept trying! Until I jump 191cm, and I was quite satisfied with it, though I up de-grade. Haha.
I love nafa alot yet hate it like mad tooo. I Absoulty Love The Five Stations, especially my incline pull-up! But I seriously hate the 2.4km run! So I'm quite happy yet sad that our nafa test is coming!

Well, after school went watch soccer match with girls. I have 0% of interest in soccer game neither soccer boys, sad to say. So yeap, after which, went to IMM to meet seowshi with the rest to have a simple lunch :)



My daily dosage of happy drug.


Thurs- Out with qinwei :)
Fri- Emerge!
Sat- FUSION with girls :] & meeting xinmin in evening.
Sun- Service :]

Plenty pack these week and somehow pack next weeeeeek :) Cheese!

xoxo