|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Monday, February 2, 2009|8:07 PM
H A P P Y :D CAMWHORE. I'M LOVIN IT :) So today morning had mass run which is equailivent to walk. Haha. Went for SocialStudies, got back test. Whole class failed except 2, ridiculous? Way too much. Was ask to stay back for Re-Test. After school, went to dover eat with girls♥ ; Yunxin, Julia, Richelle, Carissa, Emeline, Lydia. (Singmei wasen't in our social studies class). Felt so happy, Haha. :D Rush back to school to have re-test. Sat beside mushaddiq and junjie! Hoho. After Re-Test, took bus to Jurng Point with Julia, Richelle, Yunxin and Leon! :) But after Leon alighted, we then decided to go IMM instead. But just sat the bus all the way to Boonlay then took Mrt there. :D On the bus, Julia said two sentence that made me so happy. 1- Can see your brown colour hair! 2- Your leg slimmer already! We were totally fooling around in the MRT train. Richelle kept banging her feet on the train when it hasn't move yet. We laugh like mad! Plus, we were like crazy monkeys playing with the bar and camwhoring! HAHA. ![]() Upon reaching IMM, we race each other to the toilet! HAHA. Super insane I tell you. We were as loud as tigers! We act toot and took mulitple pictures together :) :) :) We spend like so long in the toliet! ![]() Afterwhich, we went to look around for some stuff! :D Richelle and Julia bought popcorns from a machine! (Can't really remember what they exactly said. But about there) Richelle- Ehs, So cool! I want to buy. Julia- Ehs,buy luhs! (after the popcorn came up. They came to find me at the phone cover shop) Julia- Omgzx, it's like a no taste. Richelle- These is the worst popcorn I have ever tried! Julia- Eh, I dare to throw these on the floor. Richelle, you dare! Richelle- Of cause! And their complaing never end. They put back the 1/8 eaten popcorn back into the machine. OMG! HAHAHA. Me and Yunxin laugh like a madness! Richelle then pointed to a kiddy ride and said she wanted to ride on it. She seat, and BANG her head. I laugh like siao! HAHAHAHA (x ![]() ![]() We sat on a chair and started taking pictures, again! :D ![]() Around 6.30++, we then started walking out of IMM. Saw red colour roots, thought it was nice. So, the camera power came up! :D ![]() ![]() HOME SWEET HOME :) My leg muscle are aching like some shyt. ): And I am having blisters, super pain blisters. D: Guess who is my valentine dates! MY GIRLFRIENDS ♥ HAHAHA. We intend to go watch movie, the couple kinda movie, and make extra sound effect. :D We shall celebrate SINGLES DAY while others celebrate their mushy time together. HAHA :) We'll gonna rock the hell out manzx! :D [Hey girls, Give me time. I will upload the photos in another blog link, and your can go and take the pictures. But give me time, I am very tired now (x ] xoxo
|