|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Friday, February 20, 2009|11:35 PM
F A I R F I E L D B R E A K T H R O U G H. Today had F&N, and it's cooking time! :) Made Rock Bun :D Tasted quite ok! After school, serve boring dentenion! The auntie was kind, but the time there really sucks! Hahah. Well, after which, went to Soccer Field to watch Soccer match with girls while waiting time to pass by! Around 5+, left for EMERGE! :))) Many people from 3H&G came! Super happy :D We rush into the train and because it was peak hour, everyone spilt and squeeze into the train! SUPER INSANE! So while waiting for Weirong to meet us at boonlay, we took a group pictureeeeee (Smiles very widely) People inside( From top left to bottom right)- Clifton, Jiahua, Junjie, Luke, Leon, Kanghao, Joel, Yunxin, Kittipong, Clarence, Clinton, Raynon, Evangeline, Sarah, Darren! Had a blast time at EMERGE :D Went for fellowship after that! Some 3H&G people bang the tables like nobody buisness :) :) Hahaha. Around 10++, left for Boonlay interchange! Me and Jon drop outside Paul's house. He drove us to Bukit timah for supper with Melvin, Joshua and Kaixiang! :D Was super cooolzxxzx! Ate till 1+ then he drove us home! I accidently stepped on some plant fertillser(!!!!!!!!) it's like those shyt kind. And I didn't realise, I step into Paul's car! Found out only when we took a stop at Shells Station! IM SO SORRY PAUL. I'm super guilty! They came my house to wash the mat then home! Reach home around 2++! xoxo
|