|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Wednesday, February 4, 2009|8:38 PM
During recess, the girls ate the birthday cake Richelle made for Julia. :) Not bad ok! ![]() Today had PE! Did not took PE, cause I thought we were going to run. Haha. Mr Mark Lee inform me that I Am Going To Run For Cross Country to represent my class, + another 5 ore boys and 4 more girls. OMGZX OK!? I was soo planing to pon school that day ok! I don't know how am I going to run man. Well, I got to think of a way. After school, met up with the people whose going to Jurong point to celebrate Julia's birthday! :) On the way there, took many picturessss :D ![]() Girls united :D (I always like hanging out with a whole bunch of girls. It makes me super happy!) ![]() When reached Jurong Point, the rest headed to Sakae while I followed yunxin to find her mum to buy a new phone. But in the end, she did not get it cause it was out of stock. So went to find them :) :) We ate Sakae Buffet. For our ages, WE ATE ALOT. Throughout the whole time we were there, we were the loudest in the restruant, the craziest and the most troublesome want(always asking for waiter/waitress)! HAHA! WE ATE 21 CHAWAMUSHI! GOODNESSS. We took many many picturessssssssssssss :] ![]() ![]() We are a happy family♥Took group photo :D People inside- Junjie, Luke, Yunxin, Carissa, Joel, Raynon, Sarah, Isaac, Julia, Richelle, Evan People missing- Clarence, Leon, Dawn. So, 14 people came! :D Haha, after the full buffet. We went to jurong point to walk around :) Me,Julia,Yunxin & Richelle bought the same watch, HELLOKITTY. LOLS. It's dam gay! But it's pretty also ok! :] Hahaha! On friday, I'm going to have F&N Test, Chem Test and Physics Test! DUMB RIGHT! I LURBZX THIS SONG ALORT. Super catchy tune :) :) :) xoxo
|