|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Wednesday, February 4, 2009|12:22 AM
Check these out 3H people! I miss hanging out with qinwei yo. ): ![]() Replied Tags Here// Sandrea- :D Damien- M muscle ach at first in the morning still very pain, but after napping in chinese class, then ok already. :) Became paika just now, Just Like You. Joy- Got msn mehs?! I didn't recieve anything! Going to see you this Saturday! :D MUST HUGHUG OK AIAI:) :) Love you!! Jinru- HAHA. I think so toooo! (x You share with me your height luhs :) Jonathan- Hahah, Means my birthday I demand like a essay already. HAHA! Kidding! (x Jiayous tooooo :D Louis- Hahah. My friend said that it might be a muscle stretch too. Oh wells, I am not very cut out for running. Hahah. I admit I am a lazy bum Hahah. :) Maybe it couldn't be the 2.4, but that's the most likely cause only after it, I felt the pain! xoxo
|