|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Saturday, January 3, 2009|3:04 PM
Yesterday during assembly, it suddenly stuck me in the head hard that we'll finally UPPER SEC. It feels really good ehs. :) Hohoho. Well, upper sec means more stress and responsibility, thicker the books and a step closer to facing the big world. Quite excited though! While on my chair, I thought back about how much I've gone through my lower sec days and I'm really proud about myself. :] I've always wanted to share my testi, but, I shall just say here. :] [Caution-Very wordy, but worth reading. Because these was how God impacted me] (2007) During sec1, I was still young and innocent. Really was innocent, no kidding. I didn't know much hokkien vulgar words not till I enter into sec1. Wanting to stand out and be recongnise, I followed those people who were so call famous in the lower sec. Because of these, I backslided from church. From there, I became rebeilous to my teachers and parents. Always the one that standing out being the michevious student during sec1. I'm always going out till late night and letting my parents worry about me. Not only there, I knew other outside people too. Everyone was so havoc at that time. Therefore, i become another sarah. I "fell in love" and got hurt many times too. Somwhere around june, seowting started to sms me. Asking me to go back to church. Being normal humans, I rejected. But because of her perseverance, I went. But I was a irreulgar member and I'm very close up. To me that time, church was church and scool was school. (remember these for further understanding in the post) Around august, I told my friend something. And he/she became so angry, then, it became a school case. That time, my own friend somehow turn her back aginst me too. I was left alone if it's not for him(my "stead" that time) but still I was devasted at that time, I didn't know who to turn too. At that time, I was having my End Of Year exams. in order to quickly clear the case, I had to stayed back in school to talk to the teachers in charge or vp. I broke up with my stead too(it'll be long to explain the reason why i broke up). And it was my birthday too. I celebrated my birthday alone as everyone turn their back against me that time. (Reminder, to me then I was still a irregular member and a close up girl too. And to me Church was Church. Schol was School. )It was around october, my mother was called to school to settle the case. That was the time I saw my mother cried infront of me for the very first time. My mother hasalways been a very strong mum, no matter how hurting it is, she wouldn't tear infront of the family. But, not for that time. I didn't know what to do and that was when I really wanted to just sleep throughout my whole life. Adding on, my results were out too. And it was stated in the report book, I was going to retain. I felt so useless and hopeless. The school gave us a second chance to promote, and i went for the further studies during holidays. From there, I successly promoted. For the whole of june to novemember,I had two life. School life and church life. But during december, i went for the Breakaway camp. The camp was a really life-changing camp for me as I felt like a change person. That was the place I felt so much love, care and concern. The sermon told in the camp were so relevant to me. And it was there I found light in life. You don't know the feeling of being arose from the dark, but the feeling is really a very happy yet loving feel. To know that someone love you so very much. From here, I started commiting myself to church till now,2009. AND, Church is my everything! Ok, I said alot, and some things might really sound very cofusingg. But I couldn't remember which thing took place first but I will always remember how church friends and God impacted my life. If it wasen't for those church people who kept continuing ask me to church, I wouldn't have been what I am today, a change and happy sarah. I kick all my bad habits and look more on Gods word. It was Gods word that change my world life, being very opmistic in life and be thankful of everything. Church was where I found real true friends which love you for who you are and not because you have the same topic to talk about. It was where I felt the light in my life. I really wanna thank seowting for pulling me back into Christ. You change my life, deeply. And mami, if it wasen't the tear I saw, i wouldn't have change my attitude too. I will try my vey best to be a god girl and not hurt you again. Lastly, THANK YOU DADDDY FOR BEING THERE! YOU REALLY ARE A GRET BIG GOOD DADDY. I AM WHO I AM BECAUSE OF YOUR UNFAILING LOVE. Believe me or not, my family saw my deep changes and there's nothing I can lie about. To some, it might not be a very impacting testi or what so ever because your have bigger changes in your life. Good for you but I'm very thankful God gave me these life-changing miracle. xoxo
|