|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Thursday, January 1, 2009|4:40 PM
Without them last year, I'm nothing.
We have all been through MANY MANY high mountans and deepest seas. Though at the end, we all went seprate ways, I really really enjoy the times together! Getting scoleded,fustrated about attire checks, "bullying" teacher's together, skipping classes, going toilets to camwhore etc. Though we did alot of out of school rule things together, WE ALL HAD FUN. I really miss the times we had, seating in a canteen table together and just felowhsipping. I miss you girls. Have a blesses 2009 and I'll see your tomorrow! :) :) :) Ok, we'll not a clique together, but these two groups are always the one troulemaker and joker in the class! I LOVE LOVE THE PEOPLE INSIDE VERY MUCH! :] You bring much joy into my life! :) I miss you guy! Hopefuly next year, our friendship will still stay strong! :D
First. I LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH! THANKS FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME THROUHOUT THESE YEAR. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR LOVE, CARE AND CONCERN YOUR GAVE TO ME, I FELT IT AND I'M REALLY TOUCH. NO ONE CAN BE REPLACE YOUR PLACE IN MY HEART. Though alot alot of things happen which hurt us alot, but I'm sure we have more beautiful memories then the hurts. The laughter, the pictures, the times where we always wanna do things more together. Your are really the light in my life. Giving me the warmest hugs I can recieve during my darkest times. Lending your lisentening ear to me whenever I'm lost. Giving me advices although sometimes, I don't want to listen. Your never gave up on me, never. I cannot express my love for your, cause your really realy ligthen up my life alot alot. I hope everything will be the same again. Be it like the past or current now in the future, I still love your no matter how many quarrels we had, how much tears is shed.
MY PARTNERS BACK HOME! :DDDD I LOVE GOING OUT WITH YOUR(!!!!!) :] YOUR ARE LIKE CLOWNS FROM THE CIRCLES. MY VERY FUN FRIENDS TO BE WITH ! :D Damien, Melvin, Jonathan- I've known you for almost a year already! :) :) :) I'ts really really my blessing to know your! I enjoy the times with your, cracking jokes, playing pool and the lovely bus trips home!:D Thanks so much for being there for me when I need a liseteing ear! :) I LOVE YOUR ALOT ALOT ALOT. I will cherish the times we have and our frienship will last forever! :] Through any trails, we will all stand strong! :) Though we might not see each other so often already, still, you'll always be in my heart! I WILL NEVER FORGET THE FUN TIMES WE HAVE AS A "group" ! LOVE YOUR VERY MUCH! :DDDDDDD Last but the very most important, Your're always willingly to give in to me so much yet I always make you so piss with me. You're always making me laugh when you see me cry or sad. You're always willingly to take out time and spend time with me! :) :) There's so much i want to say, but I'm afraid I'll write a compo out of it! :O Haha, to sum it out. I LOVE YOU SANDRA! YEHS !:D I'm mostly one with my apprection post, But there are some people that I wanna thank for being the bits and pieces in my life. :)
:D AND THANK GOD FOR MAKING MY LIFE WORTH WHILE. AND NOT ABANDONING ME! :D I LOVE YOU! :) DONE ! :] xoxo
|