Sarah



&&since 22'02'08 :D
peeping tom :D
Currently viewing 5 post.
.
.
I laugh and shout. I scream and cry. I smile and frown, like normal humans do. I'm shower with God's
.

Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet
#At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x

Articulate

Unwanted comment will be deleted:D



Get Wild

Family<
christy regine sandra

Peihwarians
cherylong chloe chuanling ginnmin jedidiah jingharn jacelyn jingting joy kellie marilyn qinying qinle ruixiong rachel siaoyin stacie shenting sharler trissie tricia valerie vanessa winnie weiqi waishi xinying yunxin zoey zixian

Fairsian
amalina dawn darren deborah danielle elisse emeline fatin gina joshua junyuan julia karei kaiyong lydia melody najib nigel pearly richelle rulling shomann tricia weili yoga

Dancers
caiyi dorothea gladys marissa nicole rosanne sumay shanny xiuwen wingsze

Combine Blog
w320

Church
amber caiwen chinming clarence davidang damien david edmund eileen eunice gordon hiangteck jackson joyce jolene jonathan joshua joey jinru karjun karwen karyie linda longjin mason melvin nikki pearlyn shawn sandrea seowshi seowting sijia shing terecia torance tim tiffany vanessa vanessa weisin zhangjun zhenwei ziyang

Online
ivan louis wenjun shihui terenze xiaokuan yuxing

Others
feliciachin george waishi laozhabor shihui potato

Archives
February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009

Advertisments

Music
Thursday, January 29, 2009|8:11 PM

开心 :)

Today went to school as per-normal. Had Social Studies test, Mr Ow wasen't please with most of us because we didn't study much, so, he wantsus to stay back on monday for re-test! ): I am so piss in my heart ok. I'm suppose to go out with val on that day(!!) And these is the second time, I have to postpone my date with her cause of school matters. So irrtating ok! D:

Afterwhich, had Chinese test( -.- I really "skip" school the wrong day man), I totally gave up on it luhzx. I seriously don't like chinese )):

Girls ordered Pizza Hut in during free period. Singmei treat as it was her birthday! Thanks Alot!
(Pictures will be uploded once richelle uploads it in her xanga)

Went out with Damien to IKEA! Wanted to buy many photo frames, but, most of them needed to drill holes, and being with my parent for almost about 14years++, they wouldn't allow me to drill so much hole in my room, or rather, they were just too lazy[ Now you know where I get my genes from]
ohwells, ):
And thanks for getting these for me! :) :) :) All I just said was that I like these Sunshine Jar cause it's dam chio, and you got it for me. Hahaha. Thanks so much ehs :D

LATER MEETING GEN&BRYAN! :D
LURBZX!

Birthday Dedication:

Happy Belated Birthday IsaacGoh:)
(Birthday falls on 28jan)




Hey, I'm sorry! But these is the only picture I can find of us. Looks super hiliarious, but we came far ehs. :) Thanks for being the retarded entertainer in the class and in my life. I'm not that close to you, however, I'm definetly not a stranger to you. :D Hope to build a close friendship between you dude.
Stay smart and grow more dashing, please! We need shuai guys in our class. :D (winks!)

Happy Birthday Singmei :}
(Birthay falls on 29jan)



(the girl 2nd from the left)

Hey Singmei! :) I only known you these year, like actually talk to you and stuff. :] Don't really know much, but I'm sure we'll grow closer these coming few years, right? :] Do talk more ehs! :D
Jiayous in your studies!

xoxo