|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Tuesday, January 20, 2009|8:45 PM
Today is like a fun day! :DDDDDDDDD During Free period, Emeline and Julia help me tie french braid! :D HOHO! I've always wanted to tie french briad but I don't know how tooo. ): Neither does anyone in my family. I am soo happpppy! :) ![]() After school, stayed back to help out with the ethic rap for Chinese New Year. :D We took 180+ picture throughout the whole thing, bu junyuan accidently reformat his memory card, and leaving only 36 pictures ): Junjie and Weirong did shuffering and breakdance! :D COOL. We totally blust the music on the laptop, even the toliet area could hear us. SHIOK :) Wanted to go find Kaiser they all, but couldn't leave. )x Stay till 6+ the went off. I really had fun doing the rap with the rest of my classmates whose in it! :D Tags Relied Here// Serene- HELLOS:D You found your way here! hahah. :) Ziyang- YES YES :D Damien- Haha, fine. Not quarreling. Negotiating( Correct spelling? ). XiaoBai- My lie als very intresing :) Hahah! Caiwen- Hello caiwen! :) Emeline- Can don't support? hahah! Kidding:) Sandrea- I may not be attending the bbq. I got family dinner on that day )): xoxo
|