|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Saturday, January 31, 2009|11:47 AM
Look at my hair colour :D (Smiles a million!) Ok, I did edit my picture though. Hahah. But in the actual photo, there was still quite abit of brown. And I am SO HAPPY! I really detest my black colour hair. Everytime I blow-dry my hair, I will keep thinking that my black dye colour hair will come off, so I kept blowing and blowing. Hahahah. That's how desprate I want back my brown hair. )x PLEASE, BLACK HAIR DYE COLOUR, DIE OFF! Anyways, Girls picture here :D (So, I did not wore contacts that day) Beware, I look retarded. Girls inside- Emeline, Richelle, Julia, Yunxin, Marilyn, Singmei, Lydia Girl missing- Carissa. :D // I just realise something. (Screams) My parents gave us alot of money these year! He gave us each $150 cash and + our usual $___ in cheque(which is back into our bank). Omgzx, Do you know how much is that?! Adding on, My mother gave us each $100 and she don't give us angpows normally, but because these year she is woking. So insane. I am so BLESS! xoxo
|