|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Monday, January 12, 2009|10:32 PM
I LOVE GEN&CHRISTINE TO THE CORE. I met them after I met joel. WE SANG AND PLAYED AT THE PLAYGROUND AND THE SECURITY GUARD CAME TO SCOLD US. So irrtating can? It wasen't even after 10. Ok, nevermind. I had fun with them man! I feeel so freeee now. :) :) :)Thanks so much my dear girls. Your mean alot to me. :] Being very random here, but . PIANO ROCKS MY WORLD MORE THEN ANY MUSCIAL INTRUSMENT. :DDDDD Tags replied here// Damien- S A V E! Haha. :D Yep, thanks. You too. Xiaobai- Haha. Sorry luh (x Next time ok! Haha. Melody- Hey dearest, I'm alright. I miss hanging out with you. ): Go out soooon! Xinmin- MY brother lehs,of cause funny! How's school man! Christine- BUTT SHAKE! HAHAHAHHAHA. LOVE YOU VERY MUCH TOO! Gen- LOLS. I think you're madly in love with me already. :D Thanks for the chessy hotdogs and warm loving night tooooo! :) *HUGS! Love you hamburger nuts tooo!:D Sky- Stop your dhey luhs! Haha. Serious mehs?! THEN NEVER COME JOIN. xoxo
|