|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Saturday, January 24, 2009|11:59 PM
Had Cellgroup Chinese New Year Renioun bbq today:D So excited! :) :) :) Had w320b cellgroup then went to service. :D I was so irrtated at myself cause I brought my DSLR along but didn't put the memory card inside, therefore, I couldn't take pictures and it add more weight in my bag!! ): Luckily my sister came to service, so I borrowed her camera after some "sao jiao" with her:D HAHA. After service, went for games! :D Then bbq! :DDDDD
xoxo
|