Sarah



&&since 22'02'08 :D
peeping tom :D
Currently viewing 5 post.
.
.
I laugh and shout. I scream and cry. I smile and frown, like normal humans do. I'm shower with God's
.

Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet
#At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x

Articulate

Unwanted comment will be deleted:D



Get Wild

Family<
christy regine sandra

Peihwarians
cherylong chloe chuanling ginnmin jedidiah jingharn jacelyn jingting joy kellie marilyn qinying qinle ruixiong rachel siaoyin stacie shenting sharler trissie tricia valerie vanessa winnie weiqi waishi xinying yunxin zoey zixian

Fairsian
amalina dawn darren deborah danielle elisse emeline fatin gina joshua junyuan julia karei kaiyong lydia melody najib nigel pearly richelle rulling shomann tricia weili yoga

Dancers
caiyi dorothea gladys marissa nicole rosanne sumay shanny xiuwen wingsze

Combine Blog
w320

Church
amber caiwen chinming clarence davidang damien david edmund eileen eunice gordon hiangteck jackson joyce jolene jonathan joshua joey jinru karjun karwen karyie linda longjin mason melvin nikki pearlyn shawn sandrea seowshi seowting sijia shing terecia torance tim tiffany vanessa vanessa weisin zhangjun zhenwei ziyang

Online
ivan louis wenjun shihui terenze xiaokuan yuxing

Others
feliciachin george waishi laozhabor shihui potato

Archives
February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009

Advertisments

Music
Thursday, December 18, 2008|8:31 PM

Where Have You Gone, my friend?

Where's my angel? It cannot be complete. It's suppose to be Sparklezangel ! ):
Where are you, jas.

I still keep your letters which you send to me while we were countries apart and we wrote letters to each other at that time. I still remember how my placement of my furninture come about. It was you & me that shifted my bed, bookshelf & study table to how it was like now. We shifted it while people were sleeping, and we did it on our own two hands. And you did it because of me. I remember when we move everything and cleared up the mess, you told me these " You like it? Like these, you'll remember me & you!" I remeber you! But where are you! D:
I remember we always bought the same clothes and perform to both our parents are really "nice" dance to them. We didn't care about our face but more of the fun and time we spend with ech other. I remember everytime staying over at each other house, I was always the one sleeping in later and you were the one waking up earliest! And we'll always, never failing make a mess in my house, making my mum scold us both!
I remember your mother always bringing me to eat crab noodles while you eat prawn noodles at a particular place. But now, it's torn down. But I will still have that memories in my heart.

I remeber when we wrote letters to each other, we would call each other by our friendship name.



I remember once you gave me a drawing tooo.


I kept all these, all of these. The pictures we all took are in my dad's laptop. I can't get it now. D:
Remember the times where you brought your laptop over and we played sims like throughout the whole day? Using cheat codes to let our person live happily. Remeber the times where I followed you to swimming and you get very high cause you know I didn't really like swimming?


I remember these letter. When I was in primary school, I like these letter alot as I think it was really colourful. I wanted to have it laminated but I didn't know how, and I know my parents won't let me waste money to do that. At the time, I was watching a show, and it taught us that using a scotch tape is something like laminating too! So I gvae it a tried, and scotch tape the whole paper carefully and nicely. And these was the outcome. :)

Jasmine, just where are you? ):
I waited for you the whole day, keeping my handphone very near me no matter what, making sure I'm not asleep in the afternoon to welcome you into my house again. I went downstair and waited for a car with you in it. I didn't dare step out of my condo, afraid you might call my house phone or maybe reached already. But till now, I haven't heard anything from you.
I miss you so much. )))))):

xoxo