|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Sunday, December 7, 2008|11:11 PM
WAOLIAOS. MY 3 NOKIA CHARGER TOTALLY BREAK OFF, MAKING ME CAN'T CHARGE MY PHONE. AND NOW, I'M ONLY LFT WITH 2 BARS. SO DON'T BE SURPRISE IF I DON'T REPLY YOUR SMS OR ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL. HOW PISSING. I'M GONNA BUY A CHARGER BY TOMORROW, BY HOOK OR BY CROOK. ARGH. // Anyways, came back from meeting condo friends. :) Took picture with bryan, sky & christine. Shall not put it here, due to some reason. :D I had fun with them, love your. <3 Waiting for sister to come back to play i don't know what it's called, haha. :D ((: much more relieve. but, STILL VERY PISSS. xoxo
|