Sarah



&&since 22'02'08 :D
peeping tom :D
Currently viewing 5 post.
.
.
I laugh and shout. I scream and cry. I smile and frown, like normal humans do. I'm shower with God's
.

Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet
#At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x

Articulate

Unwanted comment will be deleted:D



Get Wild

Family<
christy regine sandra

Peihwarians
cherylong chloe chuanling ginnmin jedidiah jingharn jacelyn jingting joy kellie marilyn qinying qinle ruixiong rachel siaoyin stacie shenting sharler trissie tricia valerie vanessa winnie weiqi waishi xinying yunxin zoey zixian

Fairsian
amalina dawn darren deborah danielle elisse emeline fatin gina joshua junyuan julia karei kaiyong lydia melody najib nigel pearly richelle rulling shomann tricia weili yoga

Dancers
caiyi dorothea gladys marissa nicole rosanne sumay shanny xiuwen wingsze

Combine Blog
w320

Church
amber caiwen chinming clarence davidang damien david edmund eileen eunice gordon hiangteck jackson joyce jolene jonathan joshua joey jinru karjun karwen karyie linda longjin mason melvin nikki pearlyn shawn sandrea seowshi seowting sijia shing terecia torance tim tiffany vanessa vanessa weisin zhangjun zhenwei ziyang

Online
ivan louis wenjun shihui terenze xiaokuan yuxing

Others
feliciachin george waishi laozhabor shihui potato

Archives
February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009

Advertisments

Music
Wednesday, December 31, 2008|3:26 AM

TEN ARE YOUS
1. Are you single - Yeppp. :)
2. Are you happy - Yuppo!
3. Are you bored - That's why I'm doing quizes. Haha.
4. Are you fair - I think soooo.
5. Are you ltalian - Nope.
6. Are you intelligent - I believe in Jesus name!
7. Are you honest - I don't lie more then the truth.
8. Are you nice - Yes! :D
9. Are you lrish - Nope.
10. Are you Asian - Yeapppp. :]

TEN FACTS
1. Full name - Ng Su-Wen, Sarah.
2. Nickname - Rah :)
3. Brith place - Mount Elizabeth.
4. Hair color - Black, Brown, White. :O
5. Natural hair style - Straight.
6. Eye colour - I hope it was brown or blue! But it's black ):
7. Brithday -10 October !:)
8. Mood - Happy but abit tired already.
9. Favorite colors - Brown & Grey.
10. One place you'd like to visit -My Room !

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
1. Have you ever been in love - Yes. :)
2. Do you believe in love at first sight ? - Last time.
3. Do you currently have a crush - Yep.
4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally - I've been in love before, so confirm got hurt before too.
5. Have you ever broken some one's heart - Yes.
6. Have you ever had your heart broken - Yes.
7. Have you ever liked someone but never told them - Yes, but I do give hints. HAHA. :D
8. Are you afraid of commitment - Now.
9. Who was the last person you hugged - Not for you to know.
10. Who was the last person you said I love you to - Girl: Melody! Boy: My dreams :)

TEN THIS OR THAT
1. Love or lust - Love
2. Hard liquor or beer - I never drink that before. :O
3. Cats or dogs - Dogs. I don't like cats. :x
4. A few best friends or any regular friend - Gen, Christine, Bryan & Sky :]
5. Creamy or Crunchy - Crunchy!
6. Pencil or Pen - Pen.
7. Wild night out or romantic night in - WILD NIGHT OUT!
8. Wanted an ex bf/gf back - Yes.

9. Cried because you lost a pet - No.
10. Wanted a disapper -Nope!

TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER
1. Smile or eyes - smile :) Eyes not too small can already(x
2. Light or dark hair -As long as he dye his hair, shuai already!
3. Hug or kisses - HUGS. :D
4. Shorter or taller - Taller!
5. Intelligence or attraction - Both! :D
6. Topman or Zara - Anything that suits him better. :]
7. Funny or serious - Funny!
8. Older or younger - Older :) I don't like younger guys.
9. Outgoing or quiet - Outgoing!
10. Sweet or Bad - Sweet! Bad at times, HAHA.

TEN HAVE YOUS
1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd - Yep :)
2. Ever talked on the phone for longer than an hour - Now doing that, Lols.
3. Ever tried walking on your hands - Yes:)
4. Ever been to a rock concert - Nopee.
5. Ever been on a cheer leading team -I want ):
6. Ever been on a dance team - I am.
7. Ever been on a sports team - Yes..
8. Ever been in a drama play/production - My Nusery! :)
9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley - No.
10. Ever been in a rap video - Nope.

TEN... LASTS
1. Last phone call you made - Joyce. :)
2. Last person you hugged - You don't have to know. :]
3. Last person you went out with - Sister<3 color="#ff9966">Last time you worked -
Never once.
5. Last person you talked to - Jonathan :)
6. Last person you IM'd - :O
7. Last person you texted - Kaiser:]
8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with - Sister<3 color="#ff9966">Last person/thing you missed - Him.
10. Last website visited - Sijia blog:)

xoxo