Sarah



&&since 22'02'08 :D
peeping tom :D
Currently viewing 5 post.
.
.
I laugh and shout. I scream and cry. I smile and frown, like normal humans do. I'm shower with God's
.

Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet
#At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x

Articulate

Unwanted comment will be deleted:D



Get Wild

Family<
christy regine sandra

Peihwarians
cherylong chloe chuanling ginnmin jedidiah jingharn jacelyn jingting joy kellie marilyn qinying qinle ruixiong rachel siaoyin stacie shenting sharler trissie tricia valerie vanessa winnie weiqi waishi xinying yunxin zoey zixian

Fairsian
amalina dawn darren deborah danielle elisse emeline fatin gina joshua junyuan julia karei kaiyong lydia melody najib nigel pearly richelle rulling shomann tricia weili yoga

Dancers
caiyi dorothea gladys marissa nicole rosanne sumay shanny xiuwen wingsze

Combine Blog
w320

Church
amber caiwen chinming clarence davidang damien david edmund eileen eunice gordon hiangteck jackson joyce jolene jonathan joshua joey jinru karjun karwen karyie linda longjin mason melvin nikki pearlyn shawn sandrea seowshi seowting sijia shing terecia torance tim tiffany vanessa vanessa weisin zhangjun zhenwei ziyang

Online
ivan louis wenjun shihui terenze xiaokuan yuxing

Others
feliciachin george waishi laozhabor shihui potato

Archives
February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009

Advertisments

Music
Monday, December 15, 2008|2:28 AM

Quiz kana tagged by Sandrea

1)What kind of boyfriend/girlfriend do u like?
HAHA, Hopefully fit,tan and tall guys! LOLS! I'm kidding! (x As long as they treat me nicely,respect and love me. :)
2)How did u celebrate your 1st mth ?
Intresting question, you mean like how I celebrated my first month with my toys or?
3)Do u feel safe wif ur boyfrien/girlfriend ?
Yehs, I feel super safe, safe until cannot safe already. -. I don't have one.
4)When u see ur boyfriend/girlfriend is injured or sick , would u be there if u are busy ?
Abbuh? Or not he wouldn't even wanna be my boyf if i didn't care for him either.
5)When it ur 12th mth & ur stead is having an affair , wat would u do ?
Is he too desprate? Haha, I don't know. Depends on situation. :)
6)What if u know ur ex is still loving u a bit, he/she single, while u were attrached?
EX= past. There's a reason why he didn't came into my future.
7)Are u single, having relationship or crush on someone ?
Crush on someone,Any problem? :)
8)List out 3love/sadsong.
Ne-yo; So Sick
Ne-yo; Because of you
Mariah Carey; I stay in love
9)What will u do if u & ur stead quarrel?
Talk things out?
10)Do u wish to know if someone has crush on u?
I wouldn't much wanna care.
11)What if u are single & someone has crush on u?
I AM single and there's nothing big fuss to that so yehs.
12)How many times has ur heart been broken by somebody ?
I don't count the number my heart been broken, i'm not siao!
13)How do u feel when u fall in love in someone ?
Hmmh, happy. Hahaha. :D
14)If u & ur stead quarrel , who will be th one apologising ?
Depends on situtation. :)
15)What would u do if ur stead wants a breakup ?
Respect his descion? What more can I do?
16)Did any of ur bf/gf give u a present u like the most?
Yes. (:
17)When did u last cry for someone whom u love ?
For me to know, for you to find out.
18)How many times did u break ur promise to ur stead ?
I don't count those either. LOLS.
19)Do u wish ur relationship will last long ?
Yep, I really wish it would too.
20)Did ur stead kiss u in public ?
When I still have a stead, yep. But now, I kiss the air.


I AM BORED. I need to wake up early for class outing ):
And Brother is going to NS TODAY! D: NO PICTURE DDDDDDDDDD:
TAKECARE OVER THERE BRO,I SELDOM/HARDLY EVER TALK TO YOU. BUT I KNOW YOU CARE. :D LOVE YOU!

xoxo