Sarah



&&since 22'02'08 :D
peeping tom :D
Currently viewing 5 post.
.
.
I laugh and shout. I scream and cry. I smile and frown, like normal humans do. I'm shower with God's
.

Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet
#At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x

Articulate

Unwanted comment will be deleted:D



Get Wild

Family<
christy regine sandra

Peihwarians
cherylong chloe chuanling ginnmin jedidiah jingharn jacelyn jingting joy kellie marilyn qinying qinle ruixiong rachel siaoyin stacie shenting sharler trissie tricia valerie vanessa winnie weiqi waishi xinying yunxin zoey zixian

Fairsian
amalina dawn darren deborah danielle elisse emeline fatin gina joshua junyuan julia karei kaiyong lydia melody najib nigel pearly richelle rulling shomann tricia weili yoga

Dancers
caiyi dorothea gladys marissa nicole rosanne sumay shanny xiuwen wingsze

Combine Blog
w320

Church
amber caiwen chinming clarence davidang damien david edmund eileen eunice gordon hiangteck jackson joyce jolene jonathan joshua joey jinru karjun karwen karyie linda longjin mason melvin nikki pearlyn shawn sandrea seowshi seowting sijia shing terecia torance tim tiffany vanessa vanessa weisin zhangjun zhenwei ziyang

Online
ivan louis wenjun shihui terenze xiaokuan yuxing

Others
feliciachin george waishi laozhabor shihui potato

Archives
February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009

Advertisments

Music
Thursday, December 11, 2008|8:07 PM

I wonder how will life be next year starting from june09. :O
I went out with my sister today to town. I wasen't in the very shopping mood but was in a very hungry yet fooling kinda mood (x
So we shop around, and I was trying to find a nice hat, but there wasen't any or it's either 60+ kind. ): So I didn't get my hat, instead, i gotten a phone pouch, high waist-skirt and a shirt. HOHO. ((:
Anyways, (:
Today, if I went into a shop that's selling bangles/spects, I'll keep touching, wearing, and telling my sister that how disgusting it looks or either how chio it is on me :P
But, if I step into a shop that sells clothes, i'll look at it and ask the sales person how much, and the price I heard today was all 30+ and above, so my reaction to them was "hmmh, ok" then I put the clothes back to where it's suppose to be (x HAHAHA!


So yehs, we tried on these clothes and took picture, we were too boliaos, Haha!
Around 5+, I called my dad if his gonna meet us for dinner, but he said he still wasen't feeling very well, so we didn't met up with him to eat seafood )): We stop by food republic in wisma and ate there. :D
















My sister told me to treasure the time shopping with her cause in 6months time, she's gonna be working full time already! By then, my mum, dad & sister will be at work, reaching home around 6/7+ and my brother will be as NS. ): Means if I come bacck home early from school, I'll be home alone ! D: S A D D E N I N G.
Everyone is growing so fast! Time stop please )x
After eating we headed our seprate ways, i went to chrsitine house to stay awhile and catch up. :D
//
In 7 more days, jasmine will be back in Singapore :DDDDDDDDDD
I've got to pack my room in order for her to stay over for 5/6 days! ((((((((((:
JASMINE, I'm waiting for you!

xoxo