|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Wednesday, December 10, 2008|11:45 PM
I enjoyed myself today alot. :D Today, Jason & Gabriel taught me something:坐人开心就好 ((: Going out with them is really coolzx, and I learnt lots of thing from there! Haha, wells, let's start from the start. :D They came around 4+ downstair my house then we headed to Harbour Front to watch Beverly Hill Chiwawa! ![]() Afterwhich, we went to keppel bay. We walked there ! :D And the senery was really very stunning. :D We ate at one of the restruants there. (: I ate my bologinse, but I was still so hungry, so I ordered a cheesecake :D Hoho! ![]() After eating, we stayed in the restruant for around 45 more mins talking? Then went to a place where the wind was just like air-conn! Took plenty of picture there! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Stayed there from 10+ till 1 then we went off, headed our seprate ways. :D It's fun going out with them, and they'll really nice people to hang out with. Gabriel was being the entertainer, and well, jason, he was being himself speaking reality things. ((: Thanks for such a enjoyable and relaxing time together with your. :D xoxo
|