Happy Birthday Melody! ♥
MELMELMEL. I will not forget your birthday honey!
You're finally 14 ! :) :) :) Aren't you happy eh! It's such a blessing to have you as my friend, good friend! You're always so willingly and so helpfull. Though you got problems of your own, you still lend me your listening ear ! I'll never forget the time we study like mad downstair your house. Buying mac to keep us company throughout the whole study time. We made each other not talk more then a certain amount of sentence or we have to treat the other person or something like that. I had so much fun studying with you! :))) And I remember the first few times, you didn't want to take picture with me ): Hahha. But after awhile, you camwhore with me! :D
You've aways been there for me when I need someone and you're really like my closest friend through these year! Thanks so much melody! :) Thanks so much so much. You're really a very good friend. :] I remember once, I went to bugis with you. But because I wasen't in the mood, i insisted on going back early and you didn't blame me. I'm sorry and I'm really touch. I love you honey! :D Thanks for always helping me tie my hair up so nicely! :D
LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU A MILLIONS!! Although next year we will in different class, I'm sure our friendship will still go on, right? :D SEEE YOU REAL SOON PRETTY! :D
God blessss you! Do shine in your class and do your best for next year! :]