Sarah



&&since 22'02'08 :D
peeping tom :D
Currently viewing 5 post.
.
.
I laugh and shout. I scream and cry. I smile and frown, like normal humans do. I'm shower with God's
.

Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet
#At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x

Articulate

Unwanted comment will be deleted:D



Get Wild

Family<
christy regine sandra

Peihwarians
cherylong chloe chuanling ginnmin jedidiah jingharn jacelyn jingting joy kellie marilyn qinying qinle ruixiong rachel siaoyin stacie shenting sharler trissie tricia valerie vanessa winnie weiqi waishi xinying yunxin zoey zixian

Fairsian
amalina dawn darren deborah danielle elisse emeline fatin gina joshua junyuan julia karei kaiyong lydia melody najib nigel pearly richelle rulling shomann tricia weili yoga

Dancers
caiyi dorothea gladys marissa nicole rosanne sumay shanny xiuwen wingsze

Combine Blog
w320

Church
amber caiwen chinming clarence davidang damien david edmund eileen eunice gordon hiangteck jackson joyce jolene jonathan joshua joey jinru karjun karwen karyie linda longjin mason melvin nikki pearlyn shawn sandrea seowshi seowting sijia shing terecia torance tim tiffany vanessa vanessa weisin zhangjun zhenwei ziyang

Online
ivan louis wenjun shihui terenze xiaokuan yuxing

Others
feliciachin george waishi laozhabor shihui potato

Archives
February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009

Advertisments

Music
Monday, December 29, 2008|1:24 PM

"Forget those things which are behind and reach foward to those things which are ahead"

To win the race of life, put your best foot foward.
Never stop trying!

It's coming to the end of the year and i though through about how I spend my life these year. Yes, I've lost many things that really meant alot to me. But I gain alot of things that matter more. :) At least I ended the year with peace in my heart and passing my eoy. It's really God that is making all the miracles in my life, thanks Daddy. Thanks for always being there for me, not giving up. You're all mighty daddy.

Yesterday service really made me think real hard.
1) Don't look back at the OLD SINS that were already forgiven.
Chunk it one side, continue living your life. It's already been forgiven. Sarah, it's already been forgiven.
2) Don't look back at the OLD DEFEATS that get you down.
At least you tried. Sarah, at least you tried. :)
*Don't let feelings make you feel like a failure. Failure is never fatal, is never final !
3) Don't look back at the OLD CONFLICTS that make you feel bitter.
*Don't nurse it, Don't curse it , Don't reherse it. Release it and God wil disperse it.
4) Don't look back at the OLD VICTORIES and think you have arrived.
*What about today?

End these year with a great big smile because every problems you face these year make you a stronger person. Able to face problems and not weakening.
I LOVE THESE YEAR. BUT NEXT YEAR WILL BE A BETTER YEAR.
:) :) :)

*jumps!*

xoxo