|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Wednesday, November 26, 2008|11:52 PM
Today I had extra fun with my sister !:D (♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥) Went to cut her hair first then headed to Ports Town ((: I totally love the place there! It's so kampong kind, so relaxing atmosphere, no buildings or city kind of life there, just simple happiness. I like these place alot alot alot. Really very fun and the best thing is that when we'll having fun, it dosen't invole technology ! :D Plain simle happiness. ((: We took a total of 234 pictures, but of cause i'll show you a few only :D 1)Introuducing; Ports Town (: ![]() 2)Italian Restruant; The pasta there is SUPER NICE! The cream is very feeling, therefore even if they give you a small porton, you'll still be full. Haha. The chief and waitresses are very polite and well-spoken. The cheif is a angmolang, SUPER CUTE. :D 3)Wooden Swing; I love these kind, i always hope it can be put in my house if I got a garden ! ![]() 4)Tyre Swing; I love it; 100% fun ! ((: ![]() ![]() 5) Random hill; My sister just asked me to go and climb up, and she started taking pictures. Hoho! ![]() 6) Tied to tree swing; Hoho! These swing are cute :D ![]() Click for animation 7) Tranperlin; I saw it, and I ran over started jumping. My sister also came and join the fun! We bounce and jump, i did my gymnastic skills which I learnt last time and tried it there. We were screaming and laughing out so loudly. And suddenly, a small boy came to us and said these is his friend's one, so we were so embrrassed we quickly get down and apologize. :x ![]() 8) Railway Tracks; FINALLY! Didn't take much picture. There was train passing by! (x And the drizzling started so we quickly went off :x ![]() Afterwhich, we went to Ikea to get some stuff then went to westmall watch madegescar! ((: Some random picture :D ![]() Some pictures I like! ((: ![]() ![]() ![]() xoxo
|