|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Monday, November 24, 2008|12:41 PM Ohmens,i stuck at home today. Suppose to go out with qinwei, but my mother took my handphone with her to work(!!!!) -.-Ehs, wait. My mother just got back home, and she tried to come back silently. RAWR. Yes, I got my phone back! (: but because for the past few days, i've been wearing my contact lense for more then 12 hours, my eyelid beneth my right eye is puffing up. ): It hurts luhs, ohgoodness. My mum is gonna bring me to the doctor, hoho. My mother is not going to work today, so I can spend time with her(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. :D It's like a finally!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH LUHS. Sorry qinwei! I will plan a day again! Tags replied here; Potato; yes it is! It's very impacting! ((: Yiling; Haha! Yes, you doo (: Sandrea; Okok when I'm super bored ok :x haha! Zahiya; LOLS! Means same like me, just that mine is my sister stealing th camera, not letting handle it cause she is scare i spoil it. )x Ruijun; You're welcome, (: Joyce; Haha! I love you so much toooooo :D I can't wait for thurseday, the excitment is growing in me like so fastttt :D xoxo
|