|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Thursday, November 20, 2008|12:45 PM
I'm super tired now, but I will still blog up about the past few days what I've been doing. http://www.asiaconference.org.sg/ Ok, I'm pretty lazy to fill much in, but these 2days I've been going to expo for Asia Conference, reaching there at 9+ ( waking up at 6+) and coming back home around 1+ (sleeping around 2+). So I'm really really tired to write much. But it's really a good 2days for me though I'm physically tired, but I'm sure my breakthroughs will come soon! 3More Days (: Day1 ( which was on the 19th ) ![]() Went to had a talk on Effective Counselling & Building a Healthy Self-Image. :D Yiling & leon came too! ((: It was the opening of the Asia Conference, therefore the main hall was fully pack! And we had to go into the overflow room, where all the really late or dosen't have a seat people go thereee. We only could see through screen showing what's happening in the main hall, but couldn't watch it live. ): Day2 (which is today) ![]() ![]() Woke up at 6+, super super tired. Went for Phil Pringle & Ulf Ekman morning sessions. (: Wanted to go and hear the talk about Art Or Worship Leading, but the room was too full! ): So gonna try it tomorrow. Hoho. Skip lunch to book seats into the night session. (: The session ws delay till 11+, so reached home around 12+. :D xoxo
|