|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Monday, November 3, 2008|2:09 PM
I miss my mammmi(♥) alot. D: ![]() She's now working because my dad is gonna retire in a few years time. Everytime when I reach home, she would already be sleeping and by the time I woke up, she would already be gone for work. ): Today morning, she came into my room and I suprisingly just woke up and I hug herrr. Ohmans, I misss her. ): I miss her staying at home to pei me, and cook my favourite food. I miss her super ultra nice spagetti! D: Ahhhhh. Last night I came back, she was stil awake but only for awhile. She bought for me a bluetooth headset(!!!) because she know I always talk on phone and dosen't want me to have too much radiation near my brain(in case of brain tummour). Ohmygosh!!! I want to come home early and pei her alreadyyyyyyy D: Mami, I love and missssss you so muchzxzxzx, )))))))): xoxo
|