|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Monday, November 3, 2008|1:53 PMHappy Birthday Sijia♥![]() Yehs! You turn 21 this year! And you hold so much more responsibilty now, Hahaha! :D It's a honnour to know you manzxz. You're like the smilely in me. You are always so cheerful, smiling laughing joking and all. :) I remember once we were very very close, and you gave me advices on ssome things. I will never forget mans. Especially the ride on your lorry when we were going into JP basment. :D Hahaha!(((((:That I will not forget. We were screaming and so afraid your lorry will be stuck in the middle. Hahah :D I hope to see you more often! I miss hanging out with you luhzx. ): Go out shopping soooooooon :P I Love You! :DDD Happy Birthday Jonathan Chan!Hey boy! I'm sorry, but I dobut I ever did take picture with you. But yehs, happy birthday! I have known you ever since p6 and we are stil in the same secondary school :D Hahah. Super coolzx. And I'm very shock that you never forget my birthday luhzx. :) Hahaha. You have great memory, LOLS. Jiayous in your studies alright! :) You're really shinning! JIAYOUUUU:) Hope to bond our friendship together someime ! Happy Birthday Hiangteck!I too, didn't take picture with you right! Haha, sad! Next time must take picture ok!:D Though we are not close not close, still, I'm happy to know you as a friend ehs :D Jiayous for next year ok! :) Continue shinning and i hope we will have a close friendship next year!!!! (: xoxo
|