|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Sunday, November 23, 2008|11:59 PM
Asia Conference is offically over! These few days has been really really exhausting. Having to wake up early and sleeping late, squeezing into thousands of people, standing up, walking up and down etc. It's really very tiring physically, but spiritually, I'm amaze by the famous pastor overseas. (: The preaching was good though i couldn't absorb so much in 5days straight. But I'll slowly absorb by reading the notes! The following worships I went during AC is Effective Counselling, Building A Healthy Self Image and Art of Worship Leading. :D It's good good good ok! (: I like the electives alot alot. I'm sure my breakthrough will come soon. Pictures during the 3rd,4th and last day. I didn't take alot, very few. ![]() Yes, I'm super tired now, i can't take it, I'm off to bed. xoxo
|