|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Thursday, November 13, 2008|2:56 AM
8 More Days Till My Sister Is 21 ! I've no idea what to get for my sister lahs. I wanted to make a puzzle picture of us that cost around $90? And the working day is 8days,but I don't have that amount to go and make it. And If i were to make it, i have to either choose th most chio of us or the most silliest of us! Which I don't know! Now I intend to print alot of picture and make it to a album or something else. Because it's her 21st, I have to do something meaningful and not about the price. Maybe, I'm gonna give her a surprise too! ((: But not really too sure yet though I somehow picture in it my mind already. I'm excited for her birthday though she's not really making it big! (: ![]() I LOVE YOU SISTER. xoxo
|