|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Monday, October 13, 2008|9:42 PM
Today went out with Lydia & Delia:D Watch Painted Skin, and thoughts came into my mind. It was about a demonic girl likeing a married and handsome guy that save her life. And how she tried to steal him but because she finally understand the meaning of love, she gave up her life in order for the guy and his wife to be alive again. I think I got to sort out my feelings, it's a sooner or later thing. If things weren't mine in the first place, then let it be this way. It's useless trying to hold onto something/someone which does not belong to me. Because it's just hurting me so much and wasting my bloody youth time. So, well, Let's get over and done with. And plus, it dosen't matter anymore. I Give Up. I once love you, and not anymore. I want to forget you, time will pull me through. Anyways, continue. Roam around Town till 4+? Then head to vivo. {: Stayed there till 8 then went offff. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() xoxo
|