|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Wednesday, October 22, 2008|4:36 PM Praise The Lord(!!!):DI got back my report book today. And on the way there, I was visiualising of me at least getting 20/41 in class and promoting to sec3. My dad came with me to Parents-meeting. Upon getting my report book, I Was So Elated!{: God never fail, No, He dosen't! I got 14/41 in classsss! I'm super happy. God really answers prayer! I remember I prayed before my exams to God, telling him that at least let me pass all or maybe only chinese fail. In the end, I pass alll! And now, he even gave me something I really never though I will be. The top 15's! :D T H A N K Y O U D A D D Y ♥ . . Hahah, thank you dadddy. Seriously, you never fail me. I love you! After getting report book, went home. {: After awhile, went to beauty world IRC to meet shawn to play pool! :D Hahha, played for 1hour then he went off to ngee ann for his lessons. Yehs :D! I want to play more pool and go cycling manzxzx. {: Andand, I also wanna find job during holidays! Hahah. Now waiting for the right tme to go out of house. Meeting seowshi at bugis, pei her shop. Hahha :D xoxo
|