Sarah



&&since 22'02'08 :D
peeping tom :D
Currently viewing 5 post.
.
.
I laugh and shout. I scream and cry. I smile and frown, like normal humans do. I'm shower with God's
.

Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet
#At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x

Articulate

Unwanted comment will be deleted:D



Get Wild

Family<
christy regine sandra

Peihwarians
cherylong chloe chuanling ginnmin jedidiah jingharn jacelyn jingting joy kellie marilyn qinying qinle ruixiong rachel siaoyin stacie shenting sharler trissie tricia valerie vanessa winnie weiqi waishi xinying yunxin zoey zixian

Fairsian
amalina dawn darren deborah danielle elisse emeline fatin gina joshua junyuan julia karei kaiyong lydia melody najib nigel pearly richelle rulling shomann tricia weili yoga

Dancers
caiyi dorothea gladys marissa nicole rosanne sumay shanny xiuwen wingsze

Combine Blog
w320

Church
amber caiwen chinming clarence davidang damien david edmund eileen eunice gordon hiangteck jackson joyce jolene jonathan joshua joey jinru karjun karwen karyie linda longjin mason melvin nikki pearlyn shawn sandrea seowshi seowting sijia shing terecia torance tim tiffany vanessa vanessa weisin zhangjun zhenwei ziyang

Online
ivan louis wenjun shihui terenze xiaokuan yuxing

Others
feliciachin george waishi laozhabor shihui potato

Archives
February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009

Advertisments

Music
Monday, October 27, 2008|11:27 PM

HAHAHAH :D

Today is a very fun dayyyyyy :) ! Went to meet melvin at bukit panjang. Walked around, laugh alot! :P He thought my sister prank him because when he called my hp before I met him, my sister pick up thinking that i went out without my hp, and told him to meet at the entrance of bpp, afraid that I would reach already. But I was at home sleeping! HAHAH. Anyways, met jonathan on the bus. Headed to bugis :) Walked around, chatting and laughing!

















Met seowshi, went to eat yoshinoya . Damien, Seowshi & me ate!:D After awhile, walk around. Melvin & seowshi kept telling very lame magic trick, but seriously very crazy! :) Saw weisin and honjun. Chat awhile then seowshi,weisin&honjun went oofffff. As we didn't had anything to do there, went to panjang. :D
Went to eat at koptiam! Damien & Melvin ate! At that time, I suddenly felt like going Long John Silver, so went there to eat after they ate finish!






























Had really alot alot of fun there ! :)) When going off soon, jonathan & melvin challange who had more money with them! HAHAH(!!!!!) HILIARIOUS!
Melvin took out his coins
Jonathan took out his coins
Melvin took out his Psp
Jonathan took out his Phone
Melvin took ous his Phone
Jonathan took out another Phone
Damien took out his POSB card
Melvin took out his POSB card
Jonthan took out his POSB card
Damien said, " See whose want inside more money"
GAME OVER. HAHAH! I laugh and laugh and laugh! (x

Then after which,took bus to beauty world! Melvin was being a joker luhs! He wanted to scare those people who bored thebus by acting really "ferice"(funny!!)
















Everyone of us laugh like mad! Upon reaching beauty world, when to IRC to play poooooool ! :DD

















When playing pool, me & melvin kept on snatching jonathan phone to reply some person(!!!!) INSANNNNEEEEEEEEE!!!! :DDDDDDDD Played till 10.40 then went home lerhhs :))

Bukitttt people rockssss! (:

xoxo