|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Tuesday, September 23, 2008|10:03 PM
I felt strong. (: After school went to Beauty World with yunxin to study. I miss some of my primary school friends like nuts and peas! Reached there around 3+? Chatted with her till zoey came(!!) [I miss her like crazy! Have been so long ever since I last saw her !:D ] Tried to study, but our mouths just couldn't shut. So we just continue to talk talk, and talk more. {: ![]() (drawing above is what yunxin drew for me. I love her drawings, it's getting better everyday!) Around 7+ or 6+, went to buddies, some cafe at bukit timah plaza, to eat.(: We chatted alot about some stuff. It's really back to primary school. :D I'm going Har Par Villa with them!{: ![]() Do make wiser choice before doing anything. Don't rush alright. Control your temper. {: I'm glad that you make the better choice in the end. You can do so much better then this yeh. You're so much smarter. Do strive harder ok. I know you can be better then now. You're a nice guy inside, Jiayous! Love you goody friend! (do you think I'm a fool? Sorry, but you're very wrong. I'm not gonna care about you anymore, trust me. ) xoxo
|