|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Wednesday, September 17, 2008|12:24 AM
I didn't know it would hurt so badly. If i were to go If i were to get close to you What would you think? I don't have the courage. If you were to go, If you were to leave. I don't know how to send you away It keeps hanging on my mind I know i am a fool and can only watch you from afar Your heart may look away from me. And so we could even become strangers Just like a fool i can't even say that i love you because ... Why, why. It hurts so painfully, it really does. It hunts me everytime I'm alone, it hits me hard and make me cry alone at night. I can't get over you, I can't. My heart really do hurts so much. I thought I was happy and everything was fine, but I'm living in hell. I'm happy in outer, hurt in inner. I'm killing my inner soul and not doing any good. I really am hurt, I really don't know what to do, I really feel hopeless. I don't know who to turn too. I cry alone at night, looking out the windows. My heart starts to shatter's more, as memories flow back my mind. Tears just can't be held back, It drops as every second goes by. Slowly, I become breathless. I tried to act tough and strong, i tried my very best. But till night, i totally break down alone in the dark.. I miss you so much. I'm hurting my own self. Labels: Hurt. xoxo
|