|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Sunday, September 7, 2008|11:53 PM
Handphone insane mode ): I drop my n73, it bang against the sharp edge corner of the table and then crack goes the screen Another time or repairing the phone -.- /// Anyways, today after service, went to rooftop to fellowship. Chloe,a 4 years old girl really is adorable! Haha, but I was so angry luhs. Me: Chloe, how old are you? (shows a wide smile) URGH! ): Haha. When I grow up, I wanna born a small girl like her. And when I said that, Damien say this "You too young too think about this ler bah". LOLS:D I'm just thinking ahead ok! After fellowship awhile, went down to Jp library to find yaodong to study. He was dying of hunger, haha. So went to meet joyce and jinseng at Lai Lai to eat {: We were laughing our ass off at that time, yaodong was making fun of someone, and it was really funny though. ;x [I'M SORRY! :X] Then headed to library to study lerhs. (: Rush my D&T homework. Around 7+, kaixiang and lesean came. HAHAHA!:D Lesean made my day, seriously. He did a really insulting action, but his insulting himself. It was really super funny. Jinseng,kai and me were all laughing! HAHAHAHAH!:D Around 9, we all went off. Yaodong send me to the bus interchange. {: I smile today(: &I felt somehow, love. {: I'm a happy girl because.. *secret! Hahahah :D ![]() {Random} Melvin, lesean, Jinseng and Yaodong thanks for making my day! xoxo
|