Sarah



&&since 22'02'08 :D
peeping tom :D
Currently viewing 5 post.
.
.
I laugh and shout. I scream and cry. I smile and frown, like normal humans do. I'm shower with God's
.

Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet
#At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x

Articulate

Unwanted comment will be deleted:D



Get Wild

Family<
christy regine sandra

Peihwarians
cherylong chloe chuanling ginnmin jedidiah jingharn jacelyn jingting joy kellie marilyn qinying qinle ruixiong rachel siaoyin stacie shenting sharler trissie tricia valerie vanessa winnie weiqi waishi xinying yunxin zoey zixian

Fairsian
amalina dawn darren deborah danielle elisse emeline fatin gina joshua junyuan julia karei kaiyong lydia melody najib nigel pearly richelle rulling shomann tricia weili yoga

Dancers
caiyi dorothea gladys marissa nicole rosanne sumay shanny xiuwen wingsze

Combine Blog
w320

Church
amber caiwen chinming clarence davidang damien david edmund eileen eunice gordon hiangteck jackson joyce jolene jonathan joshua joey jinru karjun karwen karyie linda longjin mason melvin nikki pearlyn shawn sandrea seowshi seowting sijia shing terecia torance tim tiffany vanessa vanessa weisin zhangjun zhenwei ziyang

Online
ivan louis wenjun shihui terenze xiaokuan yuxing

Others
feliciachin george waishi laozhabor shihui potato

Archives
February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009

Advertisments

Music
Tuesday, September 9, 2008|11:56 PM

1. Where would you go if someone sponsors you an airticket?
Paris? {:

2. Whats your favourite thing(s) to do?
Blogging, Shopping, Sleeping etc. :D

3. Do you think money can buy happiness?
No,never.

4. If you were given a chance to recieve a present what will it be?
Camera

5. Things/People you cannot live without?
People: Family{:

6.What are you afraid to lose?
The faith in people to believe or care for me. And my family.

7.If you win 1 million dollars, what would you do?
Offering, shopping. Buy my camera, renvoate my room :D

8.What do you dream of doing in the future?
Fashion Designer. Or opening a clothes shop? (x

9.List down 3 good points about the person who give you this survey.
Adorable, nice and cheerful.

10.What makes you happy?
Alot of things. (:

11.What type of person do you hate most?
Not say hate, but will try to love those people that .. I'm not too sure either.

12.If you had super powers, what would it be?
Read people's mind.

13.Would you go for happiness or money?
Happiness. :D

14.Who do you think is the most important person in your life?
Person: Mother & Sister. Otherwise, is God. (:


15.If you had a boyfriend/girlfriend, would you die for him/her?
Sad to say, No. :x

16.Who's the last person who hugged you?
Seowting? {:

17.What is the thing you want to do badly right now?
Mug hard and score well for EOY.

18.Who are you close to?
Gen,Bryan,Christine & Sky. (:

19.Are you courageous to the person that you like him/her?
Depends.

20.If you could do 1 thing all over again what will it be?
(Secret)

7 things that scares you.
The stupid catfish under my block in a fish pond.
Feriousious Dogs/animals.
To be expel out of school.
To not be love by anyone and to not love anyone no more.
Family to pass away infront of my eyes. [Not cursing, just stating a fact]
Friends starting to leave you, one after another.
To seeee tickos on the street staring at you.

7 things that you like the most.
Balloons.
Soft toys.
Pretty dresses/clothes.
CJ7.
Pictures of beautiful memories
My laptop.
My blog{:

7 impt things in your room.
Big bear bear toy(gave by darren,lesean and other's who shared money for '07 birthday present)
Comfy pillow.
Warm blacket.
Soft bed.
Music player.
Laptop.
Memories that's stays in my room.
Most of my soft-toys.

7random facts about you.
I Love blogging.
I love shopping.
I'm mugging hard to score for EOY.
I'm thankful for God.
I love my mother and sister.
I want a camera badly.
I things guys with 6/8 packs or play volleyball are hot.

7 things you plan to do before you die.
Get my parents and brother save.
Get my friends save.
To ride the tallest rollar coaster(by then)
To see my sister and brother live happily with their future W/H.
To learn hihop or breakdance(at least abit)
.
.

7 things you cant do.
To restart my life again with this brain of mine.
To not have anything releated to technology.
To live without God's grace.
To live without the people around me.
.
.
.

7 things you are attracted to the opposite sex.
(I'm being relastic and truthful here)
Their gorgeous smile.
Their handsome face.
Their fit sexy body.
Their attitude.
The way they wear.
The way they present themselves infront of other's.
The way how they hold their life.

7 people to do this quiz.
Lazy to write whoever. But whoever's whose bored, just take and do.

xoxo