|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Tuesday, August 5, 2008|12:55 AM
Pathetic sunburn/suntan. (People that went) Sarah, Richelle, Lydia, Natalia, Dawn, Delia, Luke, Weirong, Eric, Jonathan, Isaac, Joel, Lesean, Leon & Zhongyik. Just got back home,bath & prayed. Super exhausted, went to sentosa with classmates after school, which ended super early, 10.45. [: I was so piss when almost everyone was playing PSP, Why are people so engross with it? Urgh. But went we reach sentosa, everyone stopped. And volleyball began! Slacking and sunburn/suntan came along. Delia, Joel & Me saw some really disgusting sences, reallly very obseen. Will think about it if I wanna elabroate. (: Till then, I'm in pain, real ouchy pain. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() After sentosa, went to meet my sister to watch Dark Knight at vivo! We watch at 8.25pm :D After watching the show, my sister kept saying I was stupid, because I couldn't understand what's the story about! But I'm not stupid, I was just too frightened to actually go and understand the story! Haha. :D But she still kept saying I'm stupid, ohwells. And she kept somplaining about her having to wake up to go to school. And her school hours for tomorrow is from 8+ to 12+? I should be the one complaining! Grrr, haha. Anyways, I'm off to bed. } I want the topshop bag(!!!) It's super casual, super simple, super chio, and the price is super pretty too, $34 or $43. Goodnight. xoxo
|