|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Monday, August 18, 2008|7:28 PM
"My heart collaspe without knowing it till then" Hello love, I'm dead in your arms. // Today was a normal day. During D&T went to toilet to slack awhile(10mins) with girlfriends. Took picture with them. ![]() ![]() And I want to thanks Mr J Lee, for sum-ing up all the important things we need to study for our exams!He also went through all the trouble to go and drew out a calender and organize which subject we should study on which day starting from next week. His Really A Tooo Goood, much love! After school met Xiuwen,Annetta,Shanny&Crystal for lunch. :D Took english spelling re-test too! Dance ended at 5+, then went home :D Upon reaching home, My mum showed the the assemements she bought for me to revise for, I'm super glad and happy though! She's aleast having some hopes on me, which I should really be grateful off. I love mami! But overall, nothing much for today, but everyday will be a better one. Jesus is with you all the way, Jesus is with you Sarah. (: Meeting Sister tomorrow at JurongEast Library to study with her straight after my school. Excited. :D She's really like a good tutor plus a fabulous sister. :D (Self-praising in Progress.) &&, I'm proud of myself for making such a nice theme(my taste) for my phone. HAHA. {: It's super chio ok! I'm Lovin' It! I blew my love, you snatch and ran away. Leaving left behind, is all a soul with a heartless person. xoxo
|