|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Tuesday, August 12, 2008|5:58 PM
I Wanna Be A Haha Hehe Hoho Person, Amen! Haha, Being happy this few days really feels oh-so-good:D Today school was goody good good (: Lite lesson had a mini test, I was seating all the way behind with dawn. Guess what? We were hearing songs through our earpiece from our phone, HAHA!:D andand, we took a big big pillow to hug onto and do our test. Heys, but we won't the worst, some were even playing PSP!? Ohwell, will not sabo them here, but all the best. Haha :x ![]() ![]() ![]() Plus, I just realise something. Chinese class is like a not bad even though I hate that subject! Haha, but it really is fun being in my chinese class:D And sad/happy to say, eric is my seating partner. I don't know if I should rejoyce or sad, but thank God for this chinese teacher :D ![]() After school, stayed back for Science Remedial. :D I could focus well, Praise The Lord! When it ended, I then found out that there was History rememdial toozx. So stayed back for that too! Be proud of me! Haha, Cause I use to not even go for a singel rememdial if I'm told to go for. Hahah! Met Gladys(Dancerrr) on the way taking 74 back home :D! Chatted with her, till I needed to get off. Oh, I miss the times when I use to be so close to dance girls, especially the day which we went over night cycling, Ohmygosh! :DDD I miss them though, hmmh. Haha, tomorrow meeting her for lunch before going Dance. !{: ![]() HOMEWORK,TESTS,HOMEWORK,TESTS = STRESS FOR SARAH. HAHA :D tata! xoxo
|