|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Wednesday, August 20, 2008|9:42 PM
I hate the facts. I'm feeling at the worst of the worst now. When reality catches up with you till you can't catch your breathe. When time seems to pass by so fast, you could hardly see the actions in the city. When your past starts to haunt you in your dream. When your worst nightmare became real. When you found out that you're standing alone in the earthquake. When the rain start pouring even before you can see the sunset. When you start to know that your future is gonna be ruin. When everything just seems to break apart.
I hate to face the facts. I hate it when I know at the end, I'm standing alone. I'm not gonna blog for quite awhile already, or perhaps I'll put my blog private till the right time comes, when exams are over and done with. Goodbye. P.s Don't comment or tag about this post. Don't talk to me about this post either. xoxo
|