|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Friday, August 8, 2008|10:46 AM
I got Bomb by my dad! Stupid? Yes, stupid. I didn't go school cause of him(!!!!!) Reason: He wanted to fetch me to bishan stadium(My school celebrating national day there), needed to reach at 8.30 or 8am. Then at 7.45, he said "I can't fetch you to Bishan, i need repair my car" (!!!!!!!) URGH. And I was looking foward to this day, cause after the celebration, I'm going out with cliquth to Bishan Junction 8! )): SAD. //Tags Replied Here. Ziyang: Yes yes, batman look super ultra coolzx in this show. But the clown look really horiffying. Joyce: I don't like my blogskins,URGH. Haha, I love you dearest baobei♥ Lydia: Haha, alright :D I Love You tooozx! Partner: Sorry. Gen: HAHAH, Why must you put "we'll not lesbian?" LOLS, I think people will know we'll straight luhs. (: Wah, your words never fail to make me hype up. I love you like madddd♥♥ plus a twist! (Giggles) Seowting: I miss everything we did together tooo. It isn't your fault alright. I'm sure everything will go smoothly soon, I love you + miss you alot♥ (Hugs) Karjun: Haha, yes! And you helped me to eat most of it. HAHA. :D Jonathan: My mum dosnt wanna help me apply, lols. She wants her beauty sleep! I hope I won't give up on blogging. :x Ziyang: Yes, I Will :D Thanks! xoxo
|