|
Sarah &&since 22'02'08 :D peeping tom :D Currently viewing 5 post. . .
Cravings
#Watch Oschool big groove live
#New floral kind of wallet #At least 4packs/a slim tummy :x
Articulate
Unwanted comment will be deleted:D
Get Wild
Family♥< Peihwarians Fairsian Dancers Combine Blog Church
Archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
Advertisments
Music
|
Wednesday, August 20, 2008|12:11 AMhHappy Birthday Jinheng ♥![]() I Miss you so much. Cellgroup miss you alot. God is waiting for you to come back in his ams. I miss the times. I really miss those times when we all laugh and joke, suan and comfort each other. You never fail to make me laugh, You never fail to make me smile again whenever I'm down. You're the one, you're the one that stays in my hearts. Jinheng, I miss you laughter and drama-ing in cellgroup. Thanks for all those happy memories when you were in w320. You're a great guy, You are. I'm here if you're willingly to share your problem, I PROMISE I'LL BE THERE. Please be happy as life goes on, but hope you come back, I really hope & pray. Jesus Love You and I Love You too. Happy 19th Birthday once again. Jiayous :D Words not really spoken much here. xoxo
|